Complaint Review: Teeth Whitening Now

• Submitted: Fri, May 29, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, June 02, 2009

• Reported By:Broomfield Colorado
Teeth Whitening Now
teethwhiteningnow.net Broomfield, Colorado U.S.A.

Teeth Whitening Now Free Trial is NOT free Broomfield Colorado

*Consumer Suggestion: There is hope!!!!

I ordered the free trial for whitening teeth. They shipped it on 4/3/09. They said I received it 4/6/09. I called 4/14/09 to cancel and was told to send an email cancelling the order which I did on 4/15/09. Thinking I had done what I needed to do, I didn't think more about it until the bill showed up and showed a $78.93 charge on 4/19/09. After spending a half an hour on the phone with a customer service rep who did not speak English well and was very hard to understand, I was told that I did not cancel my order in 14 days. Since I could not prove that I called on the 14th and they said I never emailed them on the 15th, they refused to refund the charge. He refused to give me a supervisor's name. Obviously, this is a scam and am recommending not to order product from this company.

Cologrma
Broomfield, Colorado

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/29/2009 02:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Teeth-Whitening-Now/Broomfield-Colorado-80021/Teeth-Whitening-Now-Free-Trial-is-NOT-free-Broomfield-Colorado-456638. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Teeth Whitening Now

#1 Consumer Suggestion

There is hope!!!!

AUTHOR: Sunshine - (U.S.A.)

If you look at the bottom of the last page of the booklet you were sent it should say Advanced Wellness Research. This company also took me and thousands of others for almost $100.00. If you will contact the Florida Attorney General via phone or internet they have an open complaint with hundreds of other people including me that's how I know what to do. They are pursuing this company. You DO NOT HAVE TO LIVE IN FLORIDA TO FILE A COMPLAINT IN FLORIDA. Type in your search bar Florida Attorney General, then on the left hand side look for consumer protection, then click on-line complaint. Fill out the form and click submit. If you have questions please call the florida attorney general @ 866-966-7226. They will tell you everything I just did. I even asked permission to post this information on these sites and the attorney general's officew told me I could. Good luck to you.