Complaint Review: Tehama County Sheriff

• Reported By: Candace — Cottonwood California USA
Tehama County Sheriff
22840 Antelope Boulevard Internet United States of America

Tehama County Sheriff My Department Can't Get Involved, Internet

Tehama County Sheriff refuses to acknowledge my court order #35035 to use my Deeded Express Easement that leads to my home. I have taken all documents to court on December 13, 2011 and the Judge acknowledged this "IS" my Deeded Easement and it goes with the Deed to my land. Access to my home has been litigated twice in the last few years and both times I was court ordered to use my Deeded Easement that was purchased in 1955. We have been living here for decades and I want to be left alone and not harassed. I want the Sheriff to acknowledge my civil rights to use my driveway and go home. I am not bothering anyone and there is one other person was uses the driveway. When this person causes me problems like trespass on my land and destroy my personal belongings, yell at me and threatens me not to use the driveway. The sheriff never takes action to protect me, a woman alone.

Candace
Cottonwood

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/25/2012 05:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tehama-County-Sheriff/internet/Tehama-County-Sheriff-My-Department-Cant-Get-Involved-Internet-917498. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Tehama County Sheriff