Complaint Review: Tek-Micro

• Submitted: Sun, September 16, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, February 12, 2013

• Reported By: unhappy customer — United States of America
Tek-Micro

Tek-Micro sold me Adobe Pro X and sent me a link for a free trial download Internet

*Consumer Suggestion: Send me an email....

I was looking for a good price on Adobe Acrobat Pro X and found a good price at Tek-Micro.  They sent me a link to the Adobe site, told me to register at that link, and go to another link for the download.  The download was for a free trial offer.  They never sent an activation key, either.  Not sure what kind of company this is.  They ripped me off for $179.  Still hope to get thier attention and resolve the problem.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/16/2012 06:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tek-Micro/internet/Tek-Micro-sold-me-Adobe-Pro-X-and-sent-me-a-link-for-a-free-trial-download-Internet-942129. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Tek-Micro

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Send me an email....

AUTHOR: Dontwasteyourmoney - (United States of America)

If you still would like to resolve your issue, go to indysoftwarestore.com and submit a support request and we'll get you taken care of, also, make sure you mention this website, Sal