Complaint Review: Teksystems-Melissa Passare

• Submitted: Fri, November 30, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, November 30, 2012

• Reported By: ethics — Scottsdale Arizona United States of America
Teksystems-Melissa Passare
1933 MEACHAM ROAD, STE 100, SCHAUMBURG, IL 60173 Internet United States of America

Teksystems-Melissa Passare Melissa Passare Lied "I sent a Target gift card of 100 dollars the day you completed the interviews and texted me your address. Before, I even knew you were not taking the offer. You should have received the gift c Internet

Teksystems recruiter in desperation due to losing a contract with USF offered to pay me for helping with interview process. A dream counter offer out of no where was presented to me. I accepted. The recruiter lied to me. She never paid me for the interviews and told me to suck it up.

Melissa Passare,

"...I sent a Target gift card of 100 dollars the day you completed the interviews and texted me your address.  Before, I even knew you were not taking the offer.  You should have received the gift card before the holiday.  I didnt give you the card for taking the job.  I gave you the card for helping out with the assessments."

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/30/2012 09:11 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Teksystems-Melissa-Passare/internet/Teksystems-Melissa-Passare-Melissa-Passare-Lied-I-sent-a-Target-gift-card-of-100-dollars-976038. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Teksystems-Melissa Passare