Complaint Review: Tel3Advantage

• Submitted: Sun, November 13, 2005
  • Updated: Sun, November 13, 2005

• Reported By:Rohnert Park CA
Tel3Advantage
1020 NW 163rd Drive Miami, Florida U.S.A.

Tel3Advantage ripoff Very poor sound quality & connectivity. No cancellation allowed. Miami Florida

Based on the advertisement, I signed up for service. I only call one country (landline & cell). The sound quality is so bad, caller (me) & the other party can hardly hear. And, during calls, phone keeps on disconnecting. I have made several attempts to contact the customer service rep or tech support. No one responded. So, I called the customer rep and requested my service be stopped. The customer rep told me that if I discontinue my service, I will lose all my money. Yet, on the web advertisement, they stated to have no contract or obligation.

In any business, the service is the key to success. My plan was to find a service which will save me money since I do make frequent international calls.

Peter
Sacramento, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/13/2005 01:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tel3Advantage/Miami-Florida-33169/Tel3Advantage-ripoff-Very-poor-sound-quality-connectivity-No-cancellation-allowed-Miam-164432. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Tel3Advantage