killing

Complaint Review: TelCapital Taid Sun (Sunasia), Capital Vacations, Travel Agency Network

• Submitted: Tue, September 21, 2004
  • Updated: Thu, September 30, 2004

• Reported By:Provo Utah
TelCapital Taid Sun (Sunasia), Capital Vacations, Travel Agency Network
Paradise Vacations 696 1st Avenue North Suite 200, St. Petersburg, FL 33701 St. Petersburg, Florida U.S.A.

TelCapital Taid Sun (Sunasia), Capital Vacations, Travel Agency Network RIPOFF LIARS St. Petersburg Florida

*Author of original report: Lost money

The company told me they would send me vouchers for two plane tickets to be used any time within the next year. They said I could cancel anytime without charge in the 7 day trial period, and if I did I would still be able to use the ticket vouchers. I received my package and it had $25 dollar off coupons for a plane ticket and no vouchers. I cancelled the same day I received the package and the next day I was billed $149. I continued calling the other affiliated sponsors of the "Special Offer" and began to cancel my 7 day trial with them too. Now almost three weeks later I was charged $59.95 from Sunasia. It also had a number to call for questions. Coincidentally it links to the same message from Capital Vacations and neither have any customer service to fix the problem.

Brandon
Provo, Utah

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/21/2004 07:02 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TelCapital-Taid-Sun-Sunasia-Capital-Vacations-Travel-Agency-Network/St-Petersburg-Florida-33701/TelCapital-Taid-Sun-Sunasia-Capital-Vacations-Travel-Agency-Network-RIPOFF-LIARS-St-P-109370. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TelCapital Taid Sun (Sunasia), Capital Vacations, Travel Agency Network

Lost money

AUTHOR: Brandon - (U.S.A.)

$149+$59.95=$208.95