Complaint Review: Tele Brands

• Submitted: Thu, March 28, 2013
  • Updated: Thu, March 28, 2013

• Reported By: weld — Longmont Colorado
Tele Brands
79 Two Bridges Road Fairfield, NJ 07004 Fairfield, New Jersey United States of America

Tele Brands Rabbit TV Scam Fairfield, New Jersey

Recap of Tele Brands Rabbit TV Problem and Telephone and Email Contacts:
1. Placed OnLine Order for RabbitTV DSL Module $23.98 on 03/19/2013, but accidently Ordered 2x $47.96 Order #9703657, #9703662 (I wanted only ONE).

2. Telephoned them at 1-800-777-4034, spoke to "Deth (with a "D")" to cancel ONE, Cancel #19812105, Cancel Confirm #DELOH0319

3. Called Telebrands 03/19/2013 11:53AM MST - Order not posted yet gave her all the info again for her to place the ONE order now, she said that this proceedure Confirms placement of Order and Canceles ONE of the TWO Orders (but she said cannot gurantee cancellation), but promised I will not be charged again
4. Spoke to "Deth" again, Cancellation #19812105 Confirm Cancellation #DLOH0319 will receive Email confirmation (but NOT received as of 11:59AM).

5. Now this Morning, I suddenly find Not ONE, Not Two, but THREE $23.98 Charges on my Bank Card.

6. Spoke to Matthew 08:45AM 03/28/2013 at 1-800-777-4034 Matthew now says:

7. The "Cancellation" did NOT go thru, and he (Tele Brands) cannot give a Refund, and onlt TWO (not three) are being shipped (although there are three charges of $23.98 on my Bank Card) he  "Apologized" and offered me a $5 Off Refund on BOTH Units ($10 total) for my "Inconvenience".I called Tele Brands and him SCAM Artists, that I would spread the "Word" all over the Internet, and there was NOT a D**n thing that he could do about it, and hung up on him (but not until AFTER I first did the following):

8a. I told him that now, not only don't I want ONE I want NONE, he told me that when they arrive (in a few Weeks, I should ship them back, (via a "Secure Tracked Shipper) and I would receive a Credit back to my Card WHEN they Receive them back.

8b. He assigned me two RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization Numbers - he is still claiming that they are only shipping TWO, but my Bank Card is being Charged for THREE)
#RMA13577404
#RMA13577409
He told me to write them on the Front of the Package being shipped back.

9. I now have reported this to my Bank, and they are Filing a Fraud Claim for a Refund (they are Processing it), but for now I am stuck with an Overdrawn Account, plus the Bank "Over Draft" Charges.

Best Regards,
William, RET. E.E. Age 69

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/28/2013 10:04 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tele-Brands/-Fairfield-New-Jersey-07004/Tele-Brands-Rabbit-TV-Scam-Fairfield-New-Jersey-1038781. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Tele Brands