Complaint Review: Tele Direct

Tele Direct
4745 Chippendale Dr Sacramento, California United States of America

Tele Direct They just don't care Sacramento, California

*UPDATE Employee: TeleDirect

I have used them for seminars & they are ok for that But When using them for anything else they are not just incompetent but they just don't care.  They charge 40.00 an hour, So you think they would be competent. They didn't scrub the list so my clients got 4 and 5 calls each all boded for different times I called that same list & got tons of appts. Then I gave them a list of leads from a mail back card. They got 1 appointment which they called several times, the poor guy.

Today they booked an appt with a guy that had a disconnected # and booked him for 11am 1pm and again @ 3pm. When I called to complain they acted as if I was the problem. So I thought well I have used them as order takers for seminars So I set up an 800 # so clients could call in to book an appt ( responding to a letter I mailed out. They couldn't even do that. I got messages that they called in and had to stop what I was doing & call them back. When I complained they just get snippy.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/17/2011 07:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tele-Direct/Sacramento-California-95841/Tele-Direct-They-just-dont-care-Sacramento-California-789953. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Tele Direct

TeleDirect

AUTHOR: TeleDirect - (United States of America)

Hello Long Ranger,

TeleDirect takes a clients concern very seriously. I would like the opportunity to review your account in detail. Based on the information that you have provided, I understand that you run an inbound/outbound campaign. On projects like yours, we ask our clients to provide us with a list of contacts that they wish for us to reach out to. We do not purchase or scrub lists. We comply with the DNC regulations. The number of attempts we make is also selected by the client. So at some point during the setup you would have selected this. Our on demand Work the Lead software asks you to select the preferred dialing hours.

We believe in 100% transparency. TeleDirect provides on demand, real time reporting. Clients are able to log in and make real time changes to their campaigns.

I understand that you are unhappy with the results of your campaign. I would like to talk to you and find a resolution. Please contact me directly at 800-905-1065.

I would also like to include the link to our customer review site where client testimonial will show that we do a great job: http://www.teledirectcallcenterreviews.com/

Thank you!