Complaint Review: Tele King Communications

• Submitted: Tue, September 14, 2004
  • Updated: Mon, October 11, 2004

• Reported By:Crystal Lake Illinois
Tele King Communications
11900 Biscayne Boulevard, Suite 522 Miami, Florida U.S.A.

Tele King Communications Ripoff lied about profit potential, lied about personal investment, changed product offering and profit potential Miami Florida

*Consumer Comment: Where is the government?

Tele King misrepresented the profit potential for my pre-paid calling card investment.

They told me they would provide locations and most locations they sent me to were not interested.

They then changed their product offering and reduced my profit potential.

I would like to join or find out about any class action suits against this company.

Mark
Crystal Lake, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/14/2004 01:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tele-King-Communications/Miami-Florida-33181/Tele-King-Communications-Ripoff-lied-about-profit-potential-lied-about-personal-investmen-108365. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Tele King Communications

Where is the government?

AUTHOR: Jesse - (U.S.A.)

I've seen these commercials on various television stations about these "business opportunity" companies. And right from the start, my instincts were telling me that there was something fishy going on. From what I read that appears to be a correct assumption.

But I was wondering where the government was with these commercials? Would these commercials fall under any federal statues, such as false advertising? I'm no expert in legal matters, so I was wondering what a legal expert would think. I have no personal stake in this other than finding the commercials to be annoying, to say the least.