Complaint Review: Tele King Communications

• Submitted: Sat, June 07, 2003
  • Updated: Sat, June 07, 2003

• Reported By:Seal Beach California
Tele King Communications
11900 Biscayne Blvd. Suite 522 Miami, Florida U.S.A.

Tele King Communications Scumbag ripoffs who will pay for their evil deeds!! ripoff con-artists took us for all we had Miami Florida

Here's my sad tale...
September 2002 I was trying to climb my way out off debt with a second income and saw the Tele King commercial here in Southern California. I just received a $15,000 check from a client (I am not rich) and bought into the phone card scam. "Researched" phone cards for three days (visited about 30 stores) and learned that there are millions being made from phone cards sold every corner store. Couldn't believe about this industry, unknown to me until then, and how everyone was selling lots of them (too bad they didn't want MY cards).

Researched the internet and didn't find anything about Tele-King on this site (it was Sept 2002). In retrospect, I wanted my research to reveal a wonderful income opportunity (I should've listened to my wife).

Called for a packet and was contacted by Joyce (may she die a horrible death) who sold me on the idea of a 'turn-key' operation (requiring no selling) and an unlimited income potential.

Long story short I ended up in for $19,000 + $500 for pre-paid Mastercards. I got 10 talking displays and $7,000 in cards and STILL HAVENT SOLD ALL THE CARDS I RECEIVED 9 MONTHS AGO!!! I've sold ZERO Mastercards.

The clowns at Tele King include Xiomara, my useless 'locater' who promised me my own territory. Then they did nothing when another Tele King seller put their cards in one of my locations. The locations that they find you, by the way, may be 40 miles from your house and may sell only two cards a week (for which you profit 15% or $1.50 a week).

Other clowns include Jason, the supervisor, who is always in a meeting and lies and lies and lies.

They took lots of money from our family and we have just begun to recover 9 months later. These people destroy lives.

Please put my name in for any class-action suit on these pricks!

Don
Seal Beach, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/07/2003 09:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tele-King-Communications/Miami-Florida-33181/Tele-King-Communications-Scumbag-ripoffs-who-will-pay-for-their-evil-deeds-ripoff-con-ar-59959. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Tele King Communications