Complaint Review: Tele-solutions International

• Updated: Wed, February 24, 2010

• Reported By: DozerfleetProd — Big Rapids Michigan United States of America
Tele-solutions International

Tele-solutions International - Will Not Take No For An Answer Internet

They called me from a Florida number.  They said I'd been entered into their sweepstakes.  But they adamantly refused to tell me who entered me, or how.  They said I had to choose one of several magazines, but wouldn't give me the option to not be signed up to any.

Then, they said I'd be in their sweepstakes even if I said no, trying to make the claim that Visa set me up.  They didn't ask for my card number, but I have a sneaking suspicion someone already sold it to them.

I told them I wanted to know how soon I could cancel all involvement, and that I wanted nothing from them.  Alas, they wouldn't give me the option to say no.  THEN, they re-directed me to some lady, who asked how the new guy was doing.  I told her he was somewhat polite, but that I was rather confused.  She hung up before I could tell her anything else.  If they took even one penny from me, then I want those animals caught.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/24/2010 07:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tele-solutions-International/internet/Tele-solutions-International-Will-Not-Take-No-For-An-Answer-Internet-574549. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Tele-solutions International