Complaint Review: Tele2net AKA AmeriPOS

• Submitted: Mon, June 21, 2004
  • Updated: Sun, July 11, 2004

• Reported By:Tucson Arizona
Tele2net AKA AmeriPOS
1250 E Hallendale Beach Blvd #505 Hallendale, Florida U.S.A.

Tele2net AKA AmeriPOS ripoff DO NOT SEND ANY MONEY to these people. Hallendale Florida

*Author of original report: 7/6/04 AmeriPOS Quits Letter

Warning!!! It's been reported that Ameripos (AKA Alberto Ferrara, Steve Miskin, Harris Cohen) has morphed into Tele2net and has been running endless commercials on the major cable networks. DO NOT SEND ANY MONEY to these people. Disatisfied AmeriPOS distributor since 3/10/2003.

Norman
Tucson, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/21/2004 09:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tele2net-AKA-AmeriPOS/Hallendale-Florida-33009/Tele2net-AKA-AmeriPOS-ripoff-DO-NOT-SEND-ANY-MONEY-to-these-people-Hallendale-Florida-95846. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Tele2net AKA AmeriPOS

7/6/04 AmeriPOS Quits Letter

AUTHOR: Norman - (U.S.A.)

Beware Tele2net prospects of AmeriPOS (Alberto Ferrara, Steve Miskin, Harris Cohen) history.

AmeriPOS President Richard Nye writes in his July 6, 2004 letter that "due to financial difficulties beyond our control AmeriPOS will no longer be able to service the back end processing of our existing distributors."

I imagine all other AmeriPOS distributors also received this pathetic resignation and, in my opinion, lie that lays claim to having provided a "back end processing" service that Radiant Telecom provided all along, not AmeriPOS.

This abandonment and departure (in other words giving up) leaves, I suspect, hundreds of AmeriPOS distributors like myself with unplaced, lost, never shipped, slightly used or new terminals worth about $300 new and roughly $150-200 on the resale market.

From my experience as a distributor since March 2003 it is clear that most of what I paid ($12980) was for locater services which AmeriPOS basically never provided and with this 7/6 withdrawal letter I do not expect they will ever place one more unit in a productive location.

To those AmeriPOS distributors whose terminals are generating any income at all, count yourselves among the fortunate.

For any AmeriPOS distributors with lost terminals contact me. [Place your comments below and be sure to include your FULL contact information so Rip-off Report can contact you.]

I am missing one of my five units, terminal ID# 31416 and I have in my possession three units that are not mine. Provide me with the appropriate ID# and I'll return it to the owner.

Finally, I challenge the POS industry, Radiant Telecom, or one of its competitors, to provide viable locations using the Nurit-Lipman terminals at no charge for all displaced distributors sucked into this AmeriPOS quagmire.