Complaint Review: TeleBrands

• Updated: Wed, March 12, 2014

• Reported By: Greg — Libertyville Illinois
TeleBrands
79 Two Bridges Road, Fairfield, NJ 070041-855-235- , Select State/Province USA

TeleBrands Hurricanmop Ordered One Mop got 3, thought cost would be $40 instead $140 Fairfield New Jerssey

My wife and I also ordered a Hurricanmop from TeleBrands.  I agree the auto telephone order process was confusing.  We ordered 1 mop but ended up with 3.  No packing slip was included and no phone # was provided on the packaging.  We finally got a phone number and were told to call other number.  We got considerable push back from CSR.  We thought we were paying $19.95 times 2 + shipping.  Instead they took $96 and were going to hit our card again.  They said all they could do was to credit us when product was returned and that we must pay for shipping and insurance.

I tried contacting the Client Support Supervisor at their corporate office 973-244-0300. Her name is Lynda Patire. The directory assistance couldn’t locate her name in the system, it said it was invalid.  When I spoke to the operator I was informed that Lynda was not available, so were all her associates. I was able to leave a message.

The experience with this company has been very unpleasant.  I don’t trust them to provide a refund if I return the products.  I don’t trust them that they will not try to hit my card again. I have cancelled my card.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/12/2014 12:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TeleBrands/Select-StateProvince/TeleBrands-Hurricanmop-Ordered-One-Mop-got-3-thought-cost-would-be-40-instead-140-Fair-1130210. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TeleBrands