Complaint Review: TeleBrands

• Reported By: atr129 — Phoenix Arizona
TeleBrands
Internet USA

TeleBrands BullsEye Pee Pads Keep my money after canceling order Internet

Worst Company I have ever dealt with. Horrible customer service. I will never order another item from them again. On 4-14-14 I paid for the item and expedited processing as of today it still hasnt been processed. I called and they told me they will be shipping it out on 5-26-14. I told them to cancel my order and refund my money. I was told they would cancel the order but would only refund me $10 of the $40 I spent. STAY AWAY FROM THEM AND TELEBRANDS. I own a e-commerce business and if I had this kind of service I would be out of business in 1 day.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/25/2014 09:23 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TeleBrands/internet/TeleBrands-BullsEye-Pee-Pads-Keep-my-money-after-canceling-order-Internet-1141671. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TeleBrands