rank

• Submitted: Mon, August 03, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, August 03, 2009

• Reported By:Mesa, Arizona
TeleCheck
5251 Westheimer Houston,, Texas U.S.A.

Telecheck Claiming to debit my bank account in collecting for YELLOWPAGES.COM without my authority Houston Texas

Telecheck claimed I had selected TeleCheck to collect for YellowPages. com.
When I asked Telecheck to furnish evidence that I had authorized Yellowpages to use Telecheck they kept asking me for my bank account number and routing number. They would not give me any information. Then a supervisor gave me a telephone number or Yellow Pages which was not a valid number so I could not check with YP where or when I gave them a listing. The information on Yellowpages.com is full of errors, i.e. that I had 50 experience in law, about 20 years more than I have been an attorney.

Don
Mesa,, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/03/2009 12:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TeleCheck/Houston-Texas-77210/Telecheck-Claiming-to-debit-my-bank-account-in-collecting-for-YELLOWPAGESCOM-without-my-a-476020. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TeleCheck