Complaint Review: TeleCheck

• Submitted: Tue, December 15, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, December 15, 2009

• Reported By: Angela — lafayette Louisiana United States of America

TeleCheck These people embarrassed the hell out of me! Internet

I was out today Christmas shopping. So I went to the local Wal-Mart to buy a WII for my Godson. The check was denied. Mind you I have over thousands in my bank account. So I called the number, after telling me that I had no bad checks and no history the still denied my check because the system felt I was a risk. Oh come the hell on! So I called back and spoke to a man named Louis, he said that there was a block on my check writing and that he would lift it and I could go back to the store. So I went and drove for 15min and got to the store and they still denied my check. I called back and they told my that I would have to wait 7 days and write small amounts. Who in the hell are they to tell me how much to write on my bank account. The people that wprk there you cant understand a thing they are saying and have no reason why they do this to people. I was so ashamed had no cash on me had to leave and go home and come back.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/15/2009 09:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TeleCheck/internet/TeleCheck-These-people-embarrassed-the-hell-out-of-me-Internet-540150. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TeleCheck