Complaint Review: TeleKing Communications

• Submitted: Sun, November 16, 2003
  • Updated: Wed, November 19, 2003

• Reported By:Bethlehem Pennsylvania
TeleKing Communications
11900 Biscayne Blvd Suite 620 Miami, Florida U.S.A.

TeleKing Communications Filed for Lawyer for Class Actions Miami Florida

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: NEWS FLASH!! Teleking, Worldwide Phone Cards, Americard, Intellicall, and Debit corporation of America are all owned by Shevin Goodman, Richard Goodman, Bill Martin and Cary Krugly

Like all to this name Teleking Communications, I have been taken for my money. I filed for a Lawyer and will refer to all from this site. I am sorry to see all including myself as a victim to TK. I'm not sure how far I can go or if a law firm will pickup this case however, I am going to try to go after ALL who I had something to do with TK they knew what was going on and I feel with all the people on this form and documentation we can get them. I will need your help and ask you if this case is taken by a big class action lawyer please have your information and documentation ready, I hope we can get our money back.
Kimo
Bethlehem, Pennsylvania

Click here to read other Rip Off Reports on Tele king

CLICK here to see why we deleted either a phone number, link or e-mail address from this Report.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/16/2003 09:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TeleKing-Communications/Miami-Florida-33181/TeleKing-Communications-Filed-for-Lawyer-for-Class-Actions-Miami-Florida-72118. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TeleKing Communications

#1 UPDATE EX-employee responds

AUTHOR: Ben - (U.S.A.)

Teleking, Worldwide Phone Cards, Americard, Intellicall, and Debit corporation of America are all owned by the same people. Shevin Goodman, Richard Goodman, Bill Martin and Cary Krugly. They are all located in the same building on different floors.

They use different names on the paperwork for the President of the company. There are no locations, there never were there never will be. Stop sending thousands of dollars to someone you've talked to over the phone!!