Complaint Review: TeleSource Center

• Submitted: Mon, April 01, 2013
  • Updated: Mon, April 01, 2013

• Reported By: burnedinbend — Bend Oregon
TeleSource Center
354 NE Greenwood Avenue Suite 211 Bend, Oregon 977 Bend, Oregon United States of America

TeleSource Center NICK MCCALLION, DENISE HUYLER, Results Telemarketing, Resultstm.com, Nicholas McCallion More burned employees in Bend, Oregon!! DO NOT WORK FOR THESE PEOPLE Bend, Oregon

When you meet Denise and Nick they seem sincere and genuine. DO NOT get sucked in. I worked for them for a brief time, during that time there was and urgent need to relocate the business (turns out we had been evicted for non payment....that was the first time my paycheck bounced.

All my fees were paid and I was given an apology. The second time my checked bounced - I was not so lucky to have them recover my funds as quickly. (Lucky for me I have a great bank) It took over a week to recover my pay and fees, I instructed Nick I would no longer accept a check for pay. Payday started coming with excuses and partial payments. It was then I realized this was not going to stop. Nick tried to convince me to work without pay until his finances were better.

I discovered this site and found a string of past burned employees like me...and I am not the only burned-in-bend by Telesource there are roughly 6 unpaid employees. [continued below]....
..... Some chose to stick it out and the rest of us walked away quietly. I found there was no help from the labor board - you must hire an attorney they say.

The saddest part is that they are supplied with free employees through the local worksource program through local welfare! Nick and the recruiter are great friends - these are people that needs job experience and a future in a company...there is NO FUTURE at TeleSource with NICK and DENISE!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/01/2013 03:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TeleSource-Center/Bend-Oregon-97702/TeleSource-Center-NICK-MCCALLION-DENISE-HUYLER-Results-Telemarketing-Resultstmcom-Nic-1039806. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TeleSource Center