Complaint Review: TeleUno, Inc.

• Submitted: Tue, March 13, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, March 13, 2012

• Reported By: dskip — New Port Richey Florida United States of America
TeleUno, Inc.
2754 W. Atlantic Blvd. Pompano Bech, Florida United States of America

TeleUno, Inc. USBI They changed my L/D and local phone service to them without my permission. Pompano Bech, Florida

Verizon, who is my telephone provider, received notice from TeleUno, Inc. that I was changing my BUNDLED SERVICE, to them (Teleuno), which broke up my bundle and made my monthly fees nearly doubled. I never authorized this change and when I called Teleuno they played a bogus recording of my husband, who is not authorized on my Verizon account, answering questions which you can't understand, with the same yes and no answer throughout the call. I have filed an FCC complaint form, but still furious at both this company and Verizon for changing my service. Something needs to be done to stop this! The FCC has several complaints against USBI /Teleuno,Inc. yet they are still "slamming" people. I have recently put a call into my local news station who investigates consumer complaints and hopefully they can do something to shut this company down! Thank you.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/13/2012 10:24 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TeleUno-Inc/Pompano-Bech-Florida-/TeleUno-Inc-USBI-They-changed-my-LD-and-local-phone-service-to-them-without-my-permissi-853165. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TeleUno, Inc.