Complaint Review: Teleblend

• Submitted: Mon, December 31, 2007
  • Updated: Mon, December 31, 2007

• Reported By:Shoreview Minnesota
Corporate Address Teleblend PO Box 3676 Portland, ME 04104 Portland, Maine U.S.A.

Teleblend Transferred from Sunrocket to Teleblend. Immediately my service degraded. I had more time without service than with it. In Aug I tried to contact them to cancell. Continually rec'd high volume call message. Never have been able to reach them. I am turning my situation to Attorney Generals Office. Class Action Suit should be pursured. Corporate Address Teleblend PO Box 3676 Portland, ME 04104 Portland, ME 04104Portland Maine

transferred from Sunrocket to Teleblend and my service did not improve for I was having the same issues with Sunrocket. Constantly having issues with not being able to acces my voice mail messages, or my phone lines were dead. I had more time without service than with it. After contacting the troubleshooting dept I was told to unplugging the unit in order for phones to work. I would never know if the phones were working or not. In the meantime, people could not leave messages. My husband has a small business and he was missing calls due to the poor service. This effected his business when we could not get our calls or call out. I also just had open heart surgery and was missing calls from my doctors due to the phones not working. My place of employment was trying to reach me however, the phones were not working. When I tried to cancel the service I was unable to reach anyone by phone. Message indicated High volume of calls. I was on hold up to 45min. I tried several times. Lastly, I sent several email messages cancelling the service, only to receive a reply "Sorry, but your message could not be sent. We are experiencing a high volume of traffic. Try again later or send an email directly to info@teleblend.net. I have been charged since Aug for a service I have not been using. I am at a quandry and what to do. I have asked that they stop billing my credit card, but the charges keep coming through. I am now going to turn this over to the attorney generals office.
Shorevie, MN

Shoreview, Minnesota

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/31/2007 09:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Teleblend/Portland-Maine-04104/Teleblend-Transferred-from-Sunrocket-to-Teleblend-Immediately-my-service-degraded-I-had-295849. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Teleblend