Complaint Review: Telebrands Corp

• Updated: Thu, August 16, 2012

• Reported By: songbird — oklahoma city Oklahoma United States of America
Telebrands Corp
Fairfeild, New Jersey United States of America

Telebrands Corp Natural Solutions Book Unauthorized charge to my card and purchase Fairfeild, New Jersey

Telebrands Corp ripped us off. More specifically The Natural Solutions Book. They illegally took money off our card. When I called to get it resolved, I got put on the merry go round and got no where.

They tried to give me a discount, for something we didn't order mind you, we adamantly said no. My card company told me the money was still in account, just pending so I had time to cancle order. Not according to Telebrand, they lied and said money had been taken and order had been shipped and I had to wait for item to arrive and send it back and wait for them to process it??! I had listened to their automated system just before speaking with them, it told me order still processing and hasn't been shipped.

After speaking with rep Andrew id#4036 and Harry who wouldnt give me his id, I finally got a manager. I let Andrea Spano id#23 know what was going on and that Im contacting a lot of different agencies about your fradulant, unethical, and illegal company, she said Im getting a refund!

I still had to cancel my card, waist a lot of my time, and had money stolen from me and to top it off I have to wait for all of this. Still in awe that this is happening all over and some have lost a lot more money than we did. Im going to do all I can to stop or shut down this company!

While investigating I found just a few fines they've gotten and it totaled over $900,000.00. Please help in any way to stop this atrocious "company"!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/16/2012 11:38 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Telebrands-Corp/Fairfeild-New-Jersey-/Telebrands-Corp-Natural-Solutions-Book-Unauthorized-charge-to-my-card-and-purchase-Fairfei-928170. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Telebrands Corp