Complaint Review: Telebrands Marketing

• Reported By: Mr. Elliott — Dearborn Heights Michigan
Telebrands Marketing
1 Telebrands Plaza. Deerfield, New Jersey USA

Telebrands Marketing AKA pocket hose I got hosed Deerfield New Jersey

I originally called and placed an order. After about 10 days I received a call from a lady and after I asked who I was speaking with she identified herself as "Maggie Viller" ID#396 from Telebrands marketing saying that a computor malfunction had lost my order and would I please give her the order information again. So I gave her the info but amended. About a week later I received my original order. No problem..........BUT

Then about 2 weeks later I received an e-mail saying that my order had been shipped which struck me as odd as I already received it. I then received another shipment from them. I called them and explained the situation and they said they had no such person or Identity # working for them. The fellow I talked to gave me an "RME" #11618593 to take the box to the post office and I would not be charged 1 cent and my credit card would be reembursed $40.95.

After waiting in line at the post office for 1/2 hr I was told that it would be almost $16.00 to return it. I explained to the postal employee that I was given this # to return no charge. She said "we get these all the time and I have to tell people that there IS a charge"

I called them back and after a 3 minute wait for her to "talk to her boss" they offered a $10.00 credit which to me was unsatisfactory so I asked her to switch me over to her boss. She wouldn't do it saying "he was too busy".

I believe that this company or employee(s) do this to enhance what ever incentive is offered by the company to increase sales with every ruse in the books to maintain this practice.

My career was in sales for 30 yrs and I relied on repeat and referral business without using these tactics.

I will never buy anything else from Telebrands Marketing.

BEWARE folks.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/30/2013 07:56 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Telebrands-Marketing/Deerfield-New-Jersey-02004/Telebrands-Marketing-AKA-pocket-hose-I-got-hosed-Deerfield-New-Jersey-1063234. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Telebrands Marketing