Complaint Review: Telebrands Sticky Buddy

• Submitted: Wed, December 12, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, December 12, 2012

• Reported By: Betty johnson — Pleasant Plain Ohio U.S.A.
Telebrands Sticky Buddy
79 Two Bridges Rd. Fairfield, N.J. 07004 Fairfield, New Jersey United States of America

Telebrands Sticky Buddy As seen on tv Sticky Buddy Sticky Buddy over-charges to credit card! ALL automated. Fairfield, New Jersey

Saw ad on TV on 12/11/12 advertising Sticky Buddys- a product that picks up animal hair, etc.  The offer said "Order today- for $10- and get a second Sticky Buddy FREE..just pay S&H fee.  S&H was $6.99.

I called the number- it was an automated call- NEVER spoke to a human. They knew my name, address and phone number- I only had to say "Yes"- if the information was correct...which it was- I placed one order ($10) which was to include the second order free-  I was NEVER given a TOTAL of my order.  I figured $10 for the two Sticky Buddys- plus $6.99 shipping EACH (total $23.98). I did NOT receive any confirmation of my order- Was never given an option to speak to anyone!

Today- I see I was charged $33.98!! FOR WHAT?

I called the Customer Service number (that was given with the fraud charge)  THIS time- I spoke to a human. She asked my name and address (before, they HAD all that info) NOW she says she cannot find my name or address and cannot find my order?

She tells me I can PLACE ANOTHER ORDER and they will remove the FIRST one (How can she do this if they can't FIND my order?  I did NOT place another order- and she says she will 'FLAG' my order to be removed. The charge has NOT been removed.  This company is a complete SCAM and I would advise to NEVER order anything where you cannot speak directly with someone about WHAT you are ordering and KNOWING how much you are paying.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/12/2012 01:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Telebrands-Sticky-Buddy/Fairfield-New-Jersey-07004/Telebrands-Sticky-Buddy-As-seen-on-tv-Sticky-Buddy-Sticky-Buddy-over-charges-to-credit-car-981084. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Telebrands Sticky Buddy