arbitrary

• Submitted: Wed, August 08, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, August 08, 2012

• Reported By: Charlie — North Manchester Indiana United States of America
Telebrands Sticky Buddy

Telebrands Sticky Buddy Telebrands billed my credit card a 2nd time (for much more money) for a sticky buddy I didn't order! HELP!! Internet

I had my bank card charged for a sticky buddy that I did not order. I did not give them permission to send me another one as I already received one and would not ever order another as I don't like it! This is fraud. I did not authorize this purchase. HELP as I cannot get a live operator to help me. I think they are out of New Jersey. Telebrands is the company name. Thanks for any help you can provide.

Cheryl

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/08/2012 07:53 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Telebrands-Sticky-Buddy/internet/Telebrands-Sticky-Buddy-Telebrands-billed-my-credit-card-a-2nd-time-for-much-more-money-924134. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Telebrands Sticky Buddy