Complaint Review: Telebrands

• Updated: Thu, September 05, 2013

• Reported By: juskeepinitreal — Oak Park, Illinois
Telebrands
79 Two Bridges Road Fairfield Fairfield, New Jersey USA

Telebrands Confirmed my order, then was told my card was declined. At first was told it was Telebrand's fault then was told it was mine Fairfield New Jersey

On August 5, 2013 I placed an order online for an Aero knife.  I received a order number and a link to track my order.  After waiting over three weeks I tried tracking my order online and was told there was a problem processing my order.  I was given a number to call.  After contacting Telebrands by phone I was told that my credit card was declined.  Then I was told that someone must have entered a wrong number for my credit card, which I thought was odd.  Then after that confusion I replaced my order and asked that since I know it wasn't my fault with the wrong credit card number, since no one from Aero Knife nor Telebrands contacted me, would it be possible to have the order expedited sooner than the regular delivery schedule and that's when the problems started.  After being bounced around on the phone, I was then told that it was NOT Telebrands fault nor could they expedite my product any sooner than regular shipping schedules.  The total of my order was only $24.98 but it was not worth the frustration & aggravation that I received through no fault of my own.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/05/2013 08:16 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Telebrands/-Fairfield-New-Jersey-07004/Telebrands-Confirmed-my-order-then-was-told-my-card-was-declined-At-first-was-told-it-w-1081864. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Telebrands