Complaint Review: Telebrands

• Submitted: Sun, April 07, 2013
  • Updated: Sun, April 07, 2013

• Reported By: gramster — Riverside California
Telebrands

Telebrands Telebrands Overcharged Me. Told Me They Could Not Refune My Money. BeWare!!! Rip Offs!!! Internet

Ordered ONE Lint Lizzard. They Charged me for Two. I immediately called customer service. They told me they could not modify my order. They sent me two, charged me for two and charged me for two shipping and handlings. I paid over $30 for a $9.99 advertised item. A legitimate site has a place to review and confirm an order Telebrands does not. I have not been able to get my money back. I probably never will. BEWARE!!! DO NOT BUY FROM TELEBRANDS!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/07/2013 07:30 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Telebrands/internet/Telebrands-Telebrands-Overcharged-Me-Told-Me-They-Could-Not-Refune-My-Money-BeWare-R-1041376. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Telebrands