Complaint Review: Telebrands.com

• Reported By: NotAFan — Sachse Texas United States of America
Telebrands.com
One Telebrands Plaza, Fairfield, NJ Internet United States of America

Telebrands.com Order department is a total screw-up , Internet

The first time I placed an order with Telebrands, they screwed up the order and double-charged my credit card. When I called to have them fix it, they offered me a gift card as an apology.

I then tried to place an order online using a gift card, but their website was messed up. I tried a couple of times, then decided to try again the next day. The next day, the same thing happened, so I decided to just forget about it.

I thought the order was never placed because I never finished the process, nor did I receive an order confirmation number by email. However, a week later, I see two charges on my bank card for the product.

I called to explain what happened and asked them to redeem the gift card for one of the orders. They gave me a song and dance about the gift card being redeemable on the website only and there was nothing they could do. But the strongly suggested that I place yet another order so I could redeem the gift card. Yeah, RIGHT! That will NEVER happen.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/18/2012 09:59 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Telebrandscom/internet/Telebrandscom-Order-department-is-a-total-screw-up-Internet-913835. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Telebrands.com