Complaint Review: Telecheck Recovery Services

• Submitted: Fri, July 04, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, July 04, 2008

• Reported By:Mobile Alabama
Telecheck Recovery Services
5251 Westheimer Houston, Texas U.S.A.

Telecheck Recovery Services - TRS Harassing Wrong Individual Houston Texas

This company started calling my home two and three times per day about four months ago. They will ask for James or Jim and my wife will give me the phone but they are wanting a different last named individual.

He bounced a check to a book company and they insist they have the right number no matter what I tell them. This phone number has been in my name for numerous years and you would think that they would check these things before harassing a person as they have done.

I have lived here for forty-three years, have never bounced a check and do not order books. They insist that I am lying and they are right.

I have talked to three supposed managers that informed me that it takes months to remove a telephone number from their computer system once it is entered into it. I have informed them that they had better quit calling or I will take legal action because this is definitely communications harassment.

James
Mobile, Alabama

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/04/2008 07:38 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Telecheck-Recovery-Services/Houston-Texas-77210-4812/Telecheck-Recovery-Services-TRS-Harassing-Wrong-Individual-Houston-Texas-347436. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Telecheck Recovery Services