Complaint Review: Telecheck Services Inc

• Submitted: Wed, February 25, 2009
  • Updated: Sun, May 03, 2009

• Reported By:Spring Lake New Jersey
Telecheck Services Inc
5251 Westheimer, Houston, Texas 77056 Glendale Heights, Illinois U.S.A.

Telecheck Services Inc - TRS Recovery Services Rec'd letter dated Jan. 23, 2009 Failed transaction- True Credit $14.95 - I do not recall ordering a true credit report in January-could not get a straight answer from these people Glendale Heights Illinois

*Author of original report: update

I received a letter dated February 13, 2009 from Telecheck Electronic Check Acceptance Service, P.O. Box 5967, Glendale Hts, Illinois. Stated that there was a failed transaction #44090284425502 of $14.95 to True Credit January 23, 2009, Item #5251.

The letter states for me to call them so that they can verify my banking information. When I called their office they wanted me to provide my license number and no way would I do that.

I did subscribe to true credit in the past and never had a problem-I do not recall ordering again in January.

If I do not send a letter in 30-days TRS Recovery Services will try to recover this money.

General correspondence goes to: TRS Recovery Services, Inc. - PO Box 4812 - Houston, Texas 77210-4812

I feel this is a scam!

Lora
Spring Lake, New Jersey

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/25/2009 05:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Telecheck-Services-Inc/Glendale-Heights-Illinois-60139-5967/Telecheck-Services-Inc-TRS-Recovery-Services-Recd-letter-dated-Jan-23-2009-Failed-tr-428473. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Telecheck Services Inc

update

AUTHOR: Lora - (U.S.A.)

March 23, 2009 - another letter-stated I used check #5251 - I am not up to that number in my check book - added on $30.00 returned check fee - stated check returned and account closed!

update

AUTHOR: Lora - (U.S.A.)

update

AUTHOR: Lora - (U.S.A.)

update

AUTHOR: Lora - (U.S.A.)