Complaint Review: Telecheck - Telecheck Services - TRS Recovery Services - First Data - Shared Global

• Submitted: Mon, December 21, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, December 21, 2009

• Reported By: SoGaGirl — charleston South Carolina United States of America

Telecheck - Telecheck Services - TRS Recovery Services - First Data - Shared Global Declined several checks even after contacting them, with no bad checks, no good explained reason. Staff unable to give explaination other than, checks fall outside telecheck guidelines? Internet

My checks were declined twice the Saturday before Christmas by telecheck.  I had no other alternate method of payment, was very embarrased, and a family member finally ended up paying for my purchases.  I called Telecheck and gave them the number and my information.  All they could tell me is that my checks fell outside the guilelines of Telecheck, and that it had nothing to do with my checking account or any outstanding bad checks.  I already knew this, I had plenty of money in my account and there was absolutely no reason for this.  The person I spoke with told me she would fix the problem and I could now write checks again.

The next day I was declined again.  Needless to day I was very upset and embarrased again.  I called Telecheck again, and was told the same thing again.  No good explaination at all, just that that particular check fell outside their guidelines!  I was told everthing was ok and I can write checks again.  I told the person I spoke with that I went through this yesterday and I wanted to speak with a supervisor. Chris? A supervisor got on the phone and still offered no real explaination.  I told him that my husband and my checks go into a bank and we pay for purchases and bills with checks and checks alone, I have no bad checks, I have plaenty of money in my account and I do not understand why they are foing this to me.  I was then hung up on. This is compelety ridiculous, embarrassing, and should be illegal.  I can't even buy what I need with money I have in the bank.  I guess everyone should stop writing checks and then Telecheck can go out of business!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/21/2009 08:14 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Telecheck-Telecheck-Services-TRS-Recovery-Services-First-Data-Shared-Global/internet/Telecheck-Telecheck-Services-TRS-Recovery-Services-First-Data-Shared-Global-Dec-542940. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Telecheck - Telecheck Services - TRS Recovery Services - First Data - Shared Global