Complaint Review: Telecheck

• Updated: Mon, December 06, 2010

• Reported By: Hennrick — Cumming Iowa United States of America
Telecheck

Telecheck Wal-Mart Ace Cash loan services Fraud Internet

I went into Walmart on 12/3/2010. Wrote acheck and had it excepted. Then returned on 12/6/10 wrote a check had and had it turned down. When I called Telecheck the automated system stated that there was no negative informatiom but that information needed varification. When I got through to customer service I was again told there wasno negative information,but my account information needed updated.Igave  the information the only transactions were the one Ihad tried to wright that day and one from October that had to presented twice. It had been paid and fees had been taken care of.  This was not negative informatin but telecheck needed to "evaluate" every check I wrote to ensure that there was no "fraud" on my account. When I asked what criteria they were using to flag my account , I got the company line. Ialso stated that I had not given anyone there my permission to check my account for fraud. I was meet with dead air.

I then called in the evening to see if I could talk to a new shift of repersentives, it got real interesting.  I had to repeat the information all over again and this time they called my number to varify Iwas who Isaid Iwas. Then Iwas placed back on hold. When the individual returned theystated that the had spoken to my bank and that the  funds were not available to cover the check. I questioned that by stating my bank is closed, how could you speak to them. The idividual changed the answer to it was an automated system.  Well I really find that interesting, because the last I knew the information was considered private.  I am, however going to contact the bank and check on that.

Another  service you need to beware of ACE cash. I went on line to research loans. Ifilled out some information.I declined the loan they had offered. The next thing I know is money was place in my account. Then money was taken out of my account. When Ace Cash had taken there money back they then started taking "fees" out of my bank account. I contacted the bank o let them know that I didnot give my concent to this, the bank put a stop to it. I have been harrased by Ace cash ever since. I wonder of these to companies are related.?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/06/2010 06:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Telecheck/internet/Telecheck-Wal-Mart-Ace-Cash-loan-services-Fraud-Internet-668723. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Telecheck