Complaint Review: Telecom Square

• Updated: Thu, February 13, 2014

• Reported By: Chester — Brooklyn New York
Telecom Square
7703 Lakeside Manor Lane Pearland, Texas USA

Telecom Square http://mobilewifi.telecomsquare.us/telecomsquare Scammers! Cheaters and Liars Pearland Texas

Scam Company. Dishonest!

Their products do not work. An expensive paperweight

They refuse to give refunds also

Went to Mexico and I needed good internet as the hotels there have very bad service. Purchased this item after they claimed it would be 10 times faster. Was very excited. When I got there I plugged it in and set it up and it worked.

That was the last time it worked!

I tried and tried several times after to no avail. The internet wouldn't move. After 10 minutes it would change a page.. Very frustrating when you need to login to your PC at the office and you cannot!

The other parties that we went to Mexico with were jealeous on that first day that it worked then I became jealous of them.

I then decided to buy 1 hour of internet service from the Hotel thinking the next day this device would work. The hotel internet flew. It was super fast, I couldnt beleive it. I repeated this for the next 3 days until I said enough. I mean the Hotels (Mayan Resort) worked fabulously. Of course I only use the web at night when everyone is asleep because during the day it's impossible with any internet at Hotels.

I emailed them from Mexico using the hotels internet and expained this to them just in case they didnt beleive me when I got back. They replied with a few steps I can take to get it to work and when I asked for a refund because I refuse to double pay for internet. Their reply was that they would check the device to validate my claim. At that point I knew there might be a problem.

I got back home and returned the item promptly. I sent them an email with the tracking number and again asked them to refund me.

A week later I had to contact them. Their reply was .. well it shows here you used the device so and so amount of time blah blah we cant refund you. I knew it!!

Bullshit! Stay far away!

I could've show them the Hotel bill. What else could I do. I didnt use the device because it didnt work.. and I tried several times and changed settings and disconnected, rebooted, etc etc.

Go somewhere else. Somewhere more reliable and honest.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/10/2014 09:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Telecom-Square/Pearland-Texas-77581/Telecom-Square-httpmobilewifitelecomsquareustelecomsquare-Scammers-Cheaters-and-Lia-1122660. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Telecom Square