Complaint Review: Telecom USA a Verizon Company

• Updated: Fri, June 01, 2012

• Reported By: Chris — Great Lakes Illinois United States of America
Telecom USA a Verizon Company
PO Box 600674 Jacksonville, Florida United States of America

Telecom USA a Verizon Company Created a land line I've canceled with Comcast and are trying to charge me saying I've been in SCOTTSDALEAZ, LA MESA, CA, and SAN DIEGO, CA. I LIVE IN GREAT LAKES, IL and have not been out of the area Jacksonville, Florida

I'm being charged with calling from different land lines to my canceled land line with Comcast in IL. I've apperantly called from AZ and CA when I've been living in Great Lakes, IL where I serve our country. Everytime I try and call the number no matter what time of day it is to try and resolve the issue I'm told the company is closed due to hours of operation.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/01/2012 03:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Telecom-USA-a-Verizon-Company/Jacksonville-Florida-32260-0674/Telecom-USA-a-Verizon-Company-Created-a-land-line-Ive-canceled-with-Comcast-and-are-tryi-891735. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Telecom USA a Verizon Company