Complaint Review: TelecomUSA &1800COLLECT Aka MCI

• Reported By:Carlton Oregon
TelecomUSA &1800COLLECT Aka MCI
www.10-10-987.com Nationwide U.S.A.

MCITelecomUSA & 1800COLLECT Aka MCI ripoff Nationwide

As advertised, 10-10-987 (a TelecomUSA aka MCI company)says, it is cheaper for long distance calls. BUT! If you have used it more than, let's say 5 times, you soon start to receive harrassing calls from MCI salespeople.
They call every 5 minutes. When I finally answered they tried to sell me MCI long distance which I declined.

The next day I tried using 10-10-987 to call my son, I was blocked from using that number. 10-10-220 is also blocked from my phone (it is also an MCI company).

1-800-COLLECT is also an MCI company. My son tried calling me using 1-800-COLLECT and it said that my number was blocked from collect calls. Not true. So I thought maybe it was a mistake. No mistake. I am blocked from using any numbers related to MCI.

They do not tell you that TelecomUSA or 800-COLLECT are MCI owned and if you DO NOT sign up, you are never allowed to use those again. I feel that this is fraudulent and should not be allowed to happen.

Katharine
Carlton, Oregon

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/11/2004 07:58 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TelecomUSA-1800COLLECT-Aka-MCI/nationwide/MCITelecomUSA-1800COLLECT-Aka-MCI-ripoff-Nationwide-90977. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TelecomUSA &1800COLLECT Aka MCI