Complaint Review: Teleflora

• Reported By: Anonymous — Alabama
Teleflora
floral st. LA , California USA

Teleflora Ripoff Mother's Day flowers ordered through Teleflora Los Angeles CA

I recently ordered flowers for my mother for Mother's Day. I want to use a local florst, so I decided to use Teleflora. The vased arrg. online looked quality, so I sent the Full of Love bouquet. What was deliverd was small, cheap looking and had a few stems of crappy looking flowers. It was not AT ALL the size that the picture shows online. What my mother recieved at her doorstep was small cheap and a total ripoff. I spent 39.95 to get an ugly flower arrg, that my mother was not pleased with and niether was I. Upon calling the local florist who deliverd the order, they said they had to take the delivery charge out of the 39.95 leaving the florst with 29.95 for flowers. very unhappy. Will NEVER order again.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/08/2013 07:12 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Teleflora-/LA-California/Teleflora-Ripoff-Mothers-Day-flowers-ordered-through-Teleflora-Los-Angeles-CA-1049280. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Teleflora