Complaint Review: Teleflora

• Reported By: RC — Kennesaw Georgia United States of America
Teleflora
Atlanta, Georgia United States of America

Teleflora Not worth the hassle Atlanta, Georgia

I ordered two weeks before Valentines Day a gift of flowers for my daughter to be delivered on Valentines Day. Item T173-2A. She did not receive my gift and no one called to let me know. I learned about this late in the day from my daughter. When I asked the supervisor he promised me that my daughter would receive the gift no later than February 16th. Obviously, this was a great disappointment but then the gift still did not arrive. So, I called again and again the supervisor said it would be delivered on Monday, the 19th and still it has not arrive. Not only did my daughter not receive the gift I ordered two weeks in advance but no one ever called to explain the mishap nor did they keep their numerous promises. I feel these people are uncaring and incompetent. Needless to say I will no longer recommend nor use Teleflora again. There are too many other companies who want my business. Teleflora only caused me problems. I called my credit card company to dispute any charges.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/19/2013 08:51 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Teleflora/Atlanta-Georgia-/Teleflora-Not-worth-the-hassle-Atlanta-Georgia-1016631. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Teleflora