Complaint Review: Teleflora

• Submitted: Tue, February 19, 2013
  • Updated: Tue, February 19, 2013

• Reported By: keydio43 — Plano Texas United States of America
11444 Olympic Blvd Los Angeles, California United States of America

Teleflora false advertising, wilted flowers, overpriced, customer service in India Los Angeles, California

I bought a Fall In Love Deluxe bouquet for just over $70 total. It arrived in a different vase (looked cheap),didn't have the pretty ribbon (but did have glue/tape at the top of the wrong vase), bruised and wilted roses (only 6 of them), the arrangement, was bout 70% greenery (unlike the picture where you can barely see any greenery), was missing several types of flowers that were listed in the description, and looked over a week old after less than 24 hours in my possession.

I called customer 'service', which is based out of India, and when I was finally able to understand what they were saying, I realized I had been on and off hold for over an hour, and nothing had been resolved. I made no less than 4 calls to customer service, and they finally agreed to send a replacement arrangement, however, it is now over a day and a half after they said they would give me the replacement and I have not seen anything or heard anything. [continued below]....

The arrangement which I received Tuesday after 4:30 PM was dead by Friday morning when I arrived at 7 AM despite Teleflora stating that these are the freshest flowers you will find. My husband bought me a similar arrangement from another store, which even today nearly a week later, it looks almost brand new. False advertising!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/19/2013 02:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Teleflora/Los-Angeles-California-90064/Teleflora-false-advertising-wilted-flowers-overpriced-customer-service-in-India-Los-An-1016859. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Teleflora