• Report: #1052091

• Reported By: Mike NY — BROOKLYN New York
Teleflora
Internet USA

Teleflora DISGUSTING CUSTOMER SERVICE Internet

Placed an order for next day delivery, at 7 pm I called to confirm it wasnt received, their answer: If you do not get delivery confirmation by NEXT day, you can call and CANCEL.. I canceled.

When asked to speak to a manager, the person gave me the run around as to why I need to speak to one, and let me hang for a while and then simply disconnected me.

Did not get any offer as an apology, not even an e mail (not that it would have helped..) I went on to their website and clicked the customer service option to send a complaint and now 48 hours after that was done, still no word from them.

Oh and the inittal wait for the customer service to answer was over 20 minutes..(well, they do give you a warning that it will take more then 5)

I have used them before and it was delvered on time, I guess it is CUSTOMER SERVICE or rather the lack of it that should make one NOT order from them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/19/2013 09:31 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Teleflora/internet/Teleflora-DISGUSTING-CUSTOMER-SERVICE-Internet-1052091. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Teleflora