• Report: #882052

• Reported By: Lori — Bradenton Florida United States of America
Teleflora
Online Internet United States of America

Teleflora Flowers Not Delivered As promised Internet

I placed an order on Thursday, May 10 for flowers to be sent to my mother-in-law for Saturday delivery. I rec'd the confirmation email at 2:11 pm on May 10. On Saturday afternoon at 2:45 PM I received a call from Teleflora that they would not be able to deliver the flowers. They did not provide me a reason. They asked if I wanted the flowers delivered on Monday. I said no, who wants flowers delivered the day after!!!! I canceled my order. I called the local florist in KY and they informed me had I called them early in the morning, they would have been able to deliver flowers, but now it was too late. I have used Teleflora for years, but no more. They should NEVER have accepted my order if they did not know if they could deliver.  And calling me 3 days after my order was placed is totally unacceptable. Or course, they still have my money!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/13/2012 08:54 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Teleflora/internet/Teleflora-Flowers-Not-Delivered-As-promised-Internet-882052. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Teleflora