Complaint Review: Teleflora

• Submitted: Sat, February 18, 2012
  • Updated: Sat, February 18, 2012

• Reported By: baseballmom3510 — Glenwood Maryland United States of America
Teleflora

Teleflora Happy Birthday, Mom......NOT.........Flowers not delivered Internet, Internet

We rely on florists to deliver things in a timely manner since flowers are sent for events: birthdays, holidays, weddings, funerals...........Well, Teleflora does not take the commitment to prompt delivery seriously at all.  Case in point:

Mom's birthday is February 17 (not Valentine's day, as a matter of fact, 3 days past).  I order her a lovely arrangement of flowers from teleflora on February 15 with a delivery date of February 17 (mind you, she is in FL, I am in MD).  Teleflora has my contact info, all is well with the order, or so I think.  Late afternoon on the 17th I contact Mom...........botom line, NO flowers!!  I contact teleflora and am told it was because of the high volume.  REALLY????  I mean, we are 3 days post Valentine's Day!!!  They will be delivered no later than 11AM on the following day.  I ask to speak with a supervisor...I am placated, told that the supervisor is "busy" and will call back by 8PM--that didn't happen--surprised???

February 18, 11AM, no delivery...another call to teleflora (their title does not deserve capitalization) and I am told that they will be delivered by 5PM.  Who is the local florist??? The can't/won't tell me.  By this time, Living Social, whose voucher I am using, have been contacted twice.  By 5PM, still no flowers, another call, on hold for 45 minutes waiting to speak with a supervisor, I cancel my order and am given a 50% off coupon for my next order.  There will be NO next order. This was my first and LAST encounter with this sad excuse of a company.

I have again contacted Living Social.  I have also sent letters to the company's president, chairman, and COO as well as to the BBB and Consumer reports.

My advice:::::  Do not waste your time on this company.  They do not follow through, their customer service, if you can call it that, is horrible.  I am in the health care industry and customer service is imperative...we are expected to excel to the point of "Service Excellence".  teleflora strives to meet the standard of " no service, customer's don't count"!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/18/2012 07:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Teleflora/internet/Teleflora-Happy-Birthday-MomNOTFlowers-not-delivered-Internet-Internet-841545. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Teleflora