Complaint Review: Teleflora

• Submitted: Thu, August 23, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, August 23, 2012

• Reported By: Incensed — Annapolis Maryland United States of America

Teleflora Placed same day order on Aug. 13. Still no flowers for loss of my grandmother... Internet

My grandmother passed away on August 13th. I placed an order for the Calla lilly arrangement priced at $129.94. I opted for SAME day delivery.

I'd called my grandfather to see if the flowers were delivered the next day. No flowers. I called again the following day. No flowers. I thought surely there must be some mistake since my bank account was debited the full amount! I finally called Teleflora on August 22, Wednesday (I don't know why I waited so long).

The representative "Steve" had a British accent, was cordial and apologized. He said he was placing the order again and it WILL be delivered same day. He did not know how it fell between the cracks. Go figure... Keep in mind, all this time I have been grieving & it absolutely INCENSED me that the flowers didn't get to my Papa in a timely manner!!

Well, end of the day on August 22, I get a call from another Teleflora rep. "June". She says, "I am so sorry but the calla lilly arrangement is no longer in stock. We can send another beautiful, white arrangement instead". Uh, no...

All this to say, I will NEVER give Teleflora my business again - especially considering how horribly they botched up this sentimental order in a COLOSSAL way. I am going to call Teleflora now and have them reimburse me my money.

I will order from someone else with better customer service and attention to detail - such as the loss of a loved one. Teleflora has added insult to injury and there is nothing they can do to rectify it at this point.

I will be telling ALL my friends via social media NOT to waste their time/money on your lack luster company. Like the other person said in her complaint, I don't know how they can stay in business with their lack of customer service.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/23/2012 07:22 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Teleflora/internet/Teleflora-Placed-same-day-order-on-Aug-13-Still-no-flowers-for-loss-of-my-grandmother-931380. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Teleflora