• Report: #882055

Complaint Review: Teleflora

• Submitted: Sun, May 13, 2012
  • Updated: Sun, May 13, 2012

• Reported By: Curtis Brown — Duncansville Pennsylvania United States of America
Teleflora

Teleflora sent my wife a sloppy mess of flowers when I paid a fortune for a beautiful bouquet. Internet

*Consumer Comment: It happens, time to resolve!

I ordered a beautiful bouquet for my wife, but what she received was a sloppy mess of flowers.  The arrangement was terrible and definitely missing flowers.  It wasnt nearly as full as the picture on their website.  It looked like something a child would throw together.  I paid for the deluxe version and got a sub-standard version.  On top of that, I had to pay much more for the flowers since I couldnt use a coupon code with my selected payment method.  Based on this experience, I would never order flowers from Teleflora again.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/13/2012 09:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Teleflora/internet/Teleflora-sent-my-wife-a-sloppy-mess-of-flowers-when-I-paid-a-fortune-for-a-beautiful-bo-882055. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Teleflora

It happens, time to resolve!

AUTHOR: Righteous1 - (USA)

Read your commentary and I had the same experience. I came to learn that "Teleflora" is able to send your order to a "local" florist where it is arranged based on your order. The True culprit is the florist who ended up putting the order together. Please try to express your discontent with Teleflora as they are rather easy to contact and work thru these displeased matters. I am not an employee of theirs, but rather a consumer that has utilized them when I didn't want to go thru a local florist in the immediate area of receiver. Particularly when I sent overseas to an ailing friend. Hope that you find some reimbursement for these troubles, I am sure your wife knew you had good intentions with the gesture.