Complaint Review: Teleglobe Direct

• Submitted: Fri, April 11, 2003
  • Updated: Sat, April 26, 2003

• Reported By:Rowland Hts California
Teleglobe Direct
8 Lake Street Rouses Point, New York U.S.A.

Teleglobe Direct ripoff sales and billing Rouses Point New York

*Consumer Suggestion: Ameri-Source, Pavlos Angelatos, World Wide Source, American Solutions and IT Data Direct All Do the Same Scam!

Similar to the other complain on file, we recieved a call from Teledirect in 2002. Selling themselves as the renewal of our local directory, our employee unknowingly accepted the advertising. I was furious but since an agent from my company accepted the ad, I paid out in 2002.

Amazingly, these guys called again in 2003. This time, we refused repeatedly. They called repeatly and everytime we said no to their calls. I could not believe it when I received the billing for $364.95 this week. I have reported this to the BBB and NFIC.

No way I will be paying a penny for to these guys!

Jeff
Rowland Hts, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/11/2003 11:38 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Teleglobe-Direct/Rouses-Point-New-York-12979/Teleglobe-Direct-ripoff-sales-and-billing-Rouses-Point-New-York-52544. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Teleglobe Direct

#1 Consumer Suggestion

AUTHOR: Robert - (U.S.A.)

You should report them th the Postal Authorities for mail fraud and then file a complaint with the New York Attorney General: State of New York Office of the Attorney General Bureau of Consumer Frauds and Protection
70 Clinton Street