Complaint Review: Telenurse Oncall

• Updated: Mon, July 09, 2012

• Reported By: Anonymous — Brooklyn New York United States of America
Telenurse Oncall
160 Quade Dr. Cary, North Carolina United States of America

Telenurse Oncall The owner is the most foul mouthed, unprofessional individual I have come across in my life. Don't use them! Cary, North Carolina

*Author of original report: Telenurse onCall

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: This is funny

We had this company answer our calls for a very short period of time. We had a slight billing dispute over about $75.00 and when the owner, Ronald R. Brock came to the phone, my wife, who was being very polite, was told by Mr. Brock that she is a "f***ing w***e, s**t, told her to go f**k herself etc" WITH NO PROVOCATION.

This man is a dangerous individual and his staff is as nasty as he is. He frankly seems to need mental help.I reported him to the Better Business Bureau. Since then, Him and a female employee have been calling my cell phone and leaving filthy disgusting messages. I am taking it up a notch and contacting the Cary, NC police.

Don't do business with this company, no matter what. They provide a very unprofessional service and the guy Ronald Brock, seems deranged.

Stay away from this company at all costs!!! They are the worst company I have ever dealt with in my life.This guy Brock should be in jail.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/25/2010 06:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Telenurse-Oncall/Cary-North-Carolina-27513/Telenurse-Oncall-The-owner-is-the-most-foul-mouthed-unprofessional-individual-I-have-com-596605. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Telenurse Oncall

Telenurse onCall

AUTHOR: Anonymous - (United States of America)

I made a mistake. The guy with the filthy mouth that we dealt with is Not Ron Brock-He is listed as the CEO. The foul-mouthed loser is a guy named William Seth Parker. He is a convicted felon, as is Brock.They are fly-by nighters and have harassed me to no end.I have contacted the FBI, Attorney General's office and I am moving forward with legal action.

He went as far as fraudulantly posing as me and signing me up to all these websites and saying all kinds of crazy stuff that lead to me receiving death threats.We will see who laughs last.

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

This is funny

AUTHOR: TeleNurse OnCall - (USA)

I believe it was Daman Lazar who was using the foul language.  That is who is posting this complaint.

Ambulatory Surgery Center of Brooklyn is owned and ran by Daman Lazar and his wife.  They are psychotic!

There was no billing dispute - I chose to terminate service for non-payment and then told them I no longer wanted to service their account.  That is when the text messages started to our operators.

I would be more than happy to provide anyone who requests a copy of these messages.  A copy has been sent to the NY License Board for review.

A criminal harrassment report has also been filed with the Wake County Sheriff's department - by more than one of my employees.

These people and their practice are a joke!!