Complaint Review: Telenurse on call,

• Updated: Sat, April 24, 2010

• Reported By: liamsmom — seattle Washington United States of America
Telenurse on call,
160 Quade Drive cary, North Carolina United States of America

Telenurse on call, Cary North Carolina Warning all Doctors, answering service super duper scam!!! cary, North Carolina

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Undesireable Client

*Author of original report: MD exchange/telenurse on call

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: TeleNurse OnCall

Be very scared of this operation!  STEER CLEAR AT ALL COSTS.  I started using them to answer my evening and weekend calls.  They said it would be $20/months for 100 calls and .42 cents thereafter.  I had them for 3 weeks and they charged me for 52 calls/day.  They also kept billing me fees for the month before and months after we cancelled.  They sent me to small claims court for a $70 bill which now equates to hundreds!!!   I never knew what to pay since they were always confused and apparently making up policies as they went.  They claimed I owed for the month before I started the service with them and all the bogus calls they put in per day.  They sent me a print out of phone calls but they weren't even my patients!!!!  My phone service does not track calls coming in only out, so i had no recourse (and they know that)  but this was more phone calls then we usually received in a year!!!  They also get you to pay with an ACH check and they keep the numbers. What a mistake. I had to close my bank account so they wouldn't fraudulently keep taking money out of my account.   They are incredibly unscrupulous and completely unprofessional.  When i called to inquire as to why i had so many unqualified bills they cursed and hung up.  Then the nasty, bitchy letters started to arrive.  They will stop at nothing to get the physicians money.  It should be illegal, but they're banking on people just rolling over and giving them money they haven't earned just to get them out of their life.  VERY BAD!!! STAY FAR FAR AWAY.....

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/17/2010 08:50 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Telenurse-on-call/cary-North-Carolina-27513/Telenurse-on-call-Cary-North-Carolina-Warning-all-Doctors-answering-service-super-duper-570610. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Telenurse on call,

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Undesireable Client

AUTHOR: TeleNurse OnCall - (United States of America)

I think this is just one of the undesireable accounts that no answering service wants.

A collections agency didn't think that this wasn't a valid claim.   I'd be happy to provide the call history to anyone who requests it - This is just a clear case of a physician who doesn't want to pay their bill.

Could it be that this MD just isn't intelligent enough to run a medical practice?  I think she should take some business classes and basic math classes.  Maybe after taking those classes she will be able to count.

MD exchange/telenurse on call

AUTHOR: liamsmom - (United States of America)

These guys are bad players.... don't just take my word for it read others who are upset by their unprofessional business practices.

(((Redacted)))

#3 REBUTTAL Owner of company

TeleNurse OnCall

AUTHOR: TeleNurse OnCall - (United States of America)

We have over 750 practices forwarding to our service.   This client - Redrock Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation in Grand Junction - is the only practice that I know that says they don't get calls and then gets a lot of calls and tries to get out of paying for them.  Every call received has caller ID.  Each of the calls received for this client was in this clients city and area code.  This incompetent fool thinks that we had a representative drive over 1,000 miles away to her city to go to over 400 different locations in her city to dial her office number and charge her for the call!  What an idiot this woman is!  A judge though so as well!  He laughed when I explained how stupid she was!

I would hate to be a patient under this physicians care!  If the is so ignorant as to think we would drive thousands of miles away to try to get $70 from her what do you think she knows about medicine?