Complaint Review: Teleperformance ASD

Teleperformance ASD
4680 Conference Way Boca Raton, Florida USA

Teleperformance ASD Favoritism Over Professionalism Boca Raton Florida

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: Check out my report

I've been at Teleperformance (Sprint Account)  for over a year.  I am overwhelmed with the amount of unprofessionalism, rudeness and favoritism that goes on in this place. I must say when you walk into the Boca office, the recruiting department makes you feel like you've struck gold but as soon as training starts it's a whole other world.

My training was conducted by a young girl who NEVER spoke proper english. A few of my training mates wondered how she managed to get the position. Though the training material was helpful, we were better off being sent home early with pay versus the time we wasted during down time. The class conversations were not about sprint and often very sexual, childish and sad. This trainer did leave the company- wasn't fired- but chose to leave.

I realized really quickly that in order to make it at TP, you have to 'get in good' with someone who is already up the ladder. Credentials mean nothing. It's who you know and who you're screwing. I've seen where someone was offered a position, then weeks later while she was already training for it, the position was posted for others to apply (just so they can't say it was never posted) and the job went to the person it was originially saved for. When I spoke to the person, she said the interview was a joke but they had to have something on paper.  I won't give her name away because at least when she got her position, she really did work fairly. However, there's a woman named Carol who was promoted from my account to an ATT account as a supposed supervisor. Ever since her promotion, she has just been walking around every morning saying hello to everyone at Sprint and ATT, disappears, and comes back at the end of the shift to say goodnight. I have seen her in the parking lot in her car on the phone before I leave for lunch and when I return . I have friends at ATT & when i made this comment, they have noticed this  too. They've even mentioned that she doesnt have a team. So why is she a supervisor?

I have witnessed someone get fired for smelling like marijuana. Besides the fact that he was not drug tested, he was told he was being let go because he failed his initial drug test. He admitted that he had it on him and that is why he smelled like it but had not tried it ever. He was holding it for someone else on the account. What bothers me most about his incident is that I know the supervisor and ACM that got him fired personally and they smoke weed regularly.

There's so much more but I still work for them so I'll stop here. I just wish someone would do something about this! Does corporate even care? I guess I can contact them next and see. I know HR doesnt.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/28/2014 12:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Teleperformance-ASD/Boca-Raton-Florida/Teleperformance-ASD-Favoritism-Over-Professionalism-Boca-Raton-Florida-1142366. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Teleperformance ASD

#1 UPDATE EX-employee responds

Check out my report

AUTHOR: lifesabeach21 - ()

Couldn't agree with you more. Was there for several years only to make one mistake and was let go. I thought honesty was part of the "five" values with teleperformance (using another word for integrity). One good thing i can say about that place is i made a lot of great friends whom i still keep in contact with til this day. The place sucks, the job sucks, but some of the people you will meet will be unforgettable. I took was on the sprint account, however; i worked at the location in North Lauderdale.