Complaint Review: Teleperformance Asd

• Updated: Tue, November 19, 2013

• Reported By: lifesabeach21 — ft Lauderdale Florida
Teleperformance Asd
7562 southgate blvd , Select State/Province USA

Teleperformance Asd terminated for an issue that was a mistake yet they hide sexual harassment florida

I was working for tp for several years and was let go from the company for making a mistake. I seriously find it disgusting with how i was treated when i was in that office. For months, I had been spoken to like i was two, treated like a slave, and what's worse is that someone who is supposed to be my boss, treated me like garbage IN FRONT of AGENTS. To my knowledge I was the number 1 supervisor and i was/had been able to get an agent go from a 0 Quality score to a 53 (not high but better then a 0).

I was always helpful, I sometimes worked 70hrs a week, and this is the thanks i get. A big ol' f**k you. Either way, My means for this is just to see how unethical that company is. With the years I was working there I've seen A LOT, and i mean A LOT, of illegal s**t going on there. For starters; there was a manager who slept with an agent, had a child with her, and she is now a supervisor (if still employed), He was moved to another account. It happened again, where the same person did the same thing (except get someone pregnant) They were moved to another account again.

There was a member of management who gave his girlfriend free hours when she wasn't there to work. Free meaning time adjustments for someone who didn't take calls. He was switched to a different department. Then you have another member of management who started out as a rep, then went to training, started sleeping with the manager of operations, and when he tried to promote her because of well yea, you know. Someone "executive" found out, put her on another account and kept him where he is.

I think those types of people the company should have a zero tolerance policy for. I mean they hide sexual harassment all the time, all they did is place the person on another account to avoid a lawsuit. At least i wasn't selling drugs to members of management. Then again, if i did, maybe i'd still have a job.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/19/2013 10:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Teleperformance-Asd/Select-StateProvince/Teleperformance-Asd-terminated-for-an-issue-that-was-a-mistake-yet-they-hide-sexual-haras-1100815. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Teleperformance Asd