Complaint Review: Teleperformance USA

• Submitted: Tue, May 20, 2003
  • Updated: Tue, May 20, 2003

• Reported By:Kearns Utah
Teleperformance USA
220 North 2200 West Salt Lake City, Utah U.S.A.
  • Phone: 801-3598309
  • Web:
  • Category: Internet

Teleperformance USA ripoff, Hourly Wage, Dishonest slow prossessing Salt Lake City Utah

I started my job in January 6, 2003 and was on a 90 day probationary period. My scheduled shift was from 7:30pm till 4:00am. Sun-Thurs. And that shift required a shift differential of .50 cents. So when I started, I was making 9.50 an hour but then after my 90 probationary period, I was contracted to get a 1.00 dollar raise which would go to 10.50 an hour. But today, May 20th, 2003 I am only making 10.00 dollars an hour still and reported it to my boss twice to fix the discrepency. but still making 10.00 an hour and would like it to be fixed.. So I am being ripped off.

Trenton
Kearns, Utah

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/20/2003 10:32 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Teleperformance-USA/Salt-Lake-City-Utah-84116/Teleperformance-USA-ripoff-Hourly-Wage-Dishonest-slow-prossessing-Salt-Lake-City-Utah-57662. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Teleperformance USA