Complaint Review: Teleperformance Usa Abilene

• Submitted: Thu, August 14, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, July 28, 2010

• Reported By:Abilene Texas
Teleperformance Usa Abilene
Judge Ely Abilene, Texas U.S.A.

Teleperformance Usa Abilene "Teleperformance" a great place to work.... Yea, Right? Abilene Texas

*UPDATE Employee: Teleperformance is getting a bad rap in Abilene and they don't deserve it

I have worked for Teleperformance for 8yrs...This past Tuesday I got FIRED..Why ? Because I didn't use I.C.E. to their expectations!!! My customer service was ok, got pretty good scores. But I failed I.C.E. 6 times. My branch mgr. said I wasn't trying. Failing to notice my last monitoring....I passed.

There have beens numerious rumors that they were getting rid of all the old employees. Little by little we're all being termed for some stupid reason.

These people don't care about you....it's all about them. If you brown nose alot then maybe you can make it. If you don't, you won't. You've read reports about wage ripoff. It happens here in Abilene too. Employees quit all the time. There's people working there making more or at least equil to me and haven't been there no where near as long as I have. They have almost as many vacation days as I did. I'm talking about them only being there 2-3yrs. It's all about who you know in upper management.

I don't recomend this company to anyone who wants more then just a quick paycheck. If they offered I wouldn't go back. I've given them my best for the past 8yrs. with no appreciation back.

By the way....There are alot of people still working there who have twice the I.C.E. failures as me. It looks a little like discrimination to me!!!!!

Kathy
Abilene, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/14/2008 04:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Teleperformance-Usa-Abilene/Abilene-Texas-79603/Teleperformance-Usa-Abilene-Teleperformance-a-great-place-to-work-Yea-Right-Abilen-362998. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Teleperformance Usa Abilene

Teleperformance is getting a bad rap in Abilene and they don't deserve it

AUTHOR: anonymous - (United States of America)

I am sorry that you are sour grapes against Teleperformance. The company is always seeking out good employees. I think maybe there was more to the story than you are willing to admit.

I firmly believe as an employee of this company they do not fire people for no good reason. I have worked there for six months and they have always treated me fairly. In fact since I am a hearing impaired person they secured a special headset for me at no cost. I think sometimes people expect special treatment because of tenure.

Maybe you are one of those people. I bet if you looked back you could figure out why they really let you go.

There is cronyism in any company and Teleperformance is no different. It is just something you have to live with no matter where you go.

Teleperformance is getting a bad rap from you and the Abilene Reporter News. They should get their facts straight before they print stories that damange the company's reputation.

I was happy to work there. The onlly reason I left was because my spouse passed away and I moved back to Florida.