Complaint Review: Teleperformance

• Updated: Fri, April 26, 2013

• Reported By: Ashley alona — ShrevepOrt Louisiana
Teleperformance
Bert kouns Shreveport, Louisiana United States of America

Teleperformance Rich davisla, Kevin Puckett, I'm being harassed at my job because of my sexuality no one will hear me out I've sent emails asked for a different shift and all I get is nothing. That place is ran very unprofessional Shreveport, Louisiana

*UPDATE Employee: Agree

I m being harrased because of my sexuality that's called discrimation and it's not fair. I've sent emails to the managers asking for a schedule change or even to be placed on another account simple because the way they are running the call center is very unprofessional. I have had no one to reach out to me and help me with this issue. In the past I had the same issue they finally moved me to someone else team now I'm having the issue again and it's noticeable to other agents so I don't see why it's not noticeable to upper management. Its like they don't believe me and when I go over upper management head it brings heat to me at this point I don't know what to do. I wish and pray to god someone would come there that's over sprint and actually speak with us as agents instead of just coming when our numbers aren't meeting goal. That's place is a total headache and it's like nothing is a secret when you try to talk to upper management it's like everyone knows what you have discussed and people are looking at you like you ate the bad guy. I m walking on egg shells at my job and I really wish someone could contact the head person and have them come evaluate this company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/26/2013 08:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Teleperformance/Shreveport-Louisiana-71118/Teleperformance-Rich-davisla-Kevin-Puckett-Im-being-harassed-at-my-job-because-of-my-s-1046568. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Teleperformance

Agree

AUTHOR: Ex/Former/Current - ()

I am agreeing with you on this particular situation because even though you are in a different state and with a different company, I also work for teleperformance but right now I work for Verizon Fios, and to be honest I will have to say I feel the dress code is discrimination towards most.

The reason is because we(African-American men and women) are not aloud to wear shorts or spagetti strap tops but however I have notice some(Cucasions) that do and nobody says anything to them also I have notice some supervisors(also Cuacasions) wearing shorts but yet we have to pay to be able to wear shorts when they say no matter how hot outside it may be.

Also not sure of your sexualitiy and I have nothing against any but I also do not like the fact the the boys/men at the job are able to wear skirts and dresses while a co-worker of mines was threatened to be sent home for wearing shorts and when he mentioned/asked why men can wear skirts and it is ok but not to wear shorts to an ACCM he recieved no response at all and was told they were not going to send him home but not to wear shorts again or they would.

Also just found out that there is a guy at my job who is married but because they stated he cannot wear shorts he has been wearing a dress eveyday since it has began to get hot out here and they have said nothing at all about sending him home.

I am a female but I do feel as though there is a lot of favoritism at this company no matter what state or department.  and for instances in a perfect example it could be anywhere from 90 to 106 degrees outside and still no shorts for the men and knee length skirts or dresses for the women.

Now somebody tell me how that is fair. And to add insult to injury they are now training and will be having us take other department calls with out any pay raise or any other sort of compensation for taking on extra work, and want to threaten to fire employees for call times or multiple other stat issues instead of helping us fix them correctly.

2013-06-23 16:11:00